Below are details of the feedback and complaints process for customers or residents of Inspired Villages
We encourage any and all feedback from our customers and residents, whether positive or negative. We will review your feedback and use it to review and continuously improve our services.
You can contact us though this website, speak to a member of staff or write to the Village Manager. We will then process your feedback according to the following procedure:
- The Village Manager or the appropriate member of staff will acknowledge a written complaint within 24 hours.
- You will receive our response within 5 working days. If this does not meet your expectations, please let us know and we will refer your complaint to the Operations Director who will respond within 5 working days.
- If we have still failed to resolve your complaint please let us know and we will escalate it to the Managing Director who will provide a final decision.
- We will provide a final decision within 56 calendar days of initially receiving your complaint, unless we have previously agreed a later deadline with you.
- During this process you will not have to write in again or to provide your reasoning if you are not satisfied with our outcomes.
- We may wish to contact you directly during our review process. If you would prefer us to contact an intermediary who is acting on your behalf, this will be arranged and we will co-operate with that person in the same way.
If you are not satisfied with our handling of your feedback or the outcome, or we fail to provide a final decision by the relevant deadline, you may refer your complaint to the Ombudsman:
- Housing /property/operational issues: The Property Ombudsman
- Care issues: Local Government (Social Care) Ombudsman
- We will co-operate fully with the relevant Ombudsman service during any investigation and comply fully with the resulting decision, which will be binding on us.
The Property Ombudsman: Milford House, 43 - 55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2BP.
Tel: 01722 333306. Web: www.tpos.co.uk.
Local Government Ombudsman: Tel: 0300 061 0614. Web: www.lgo.org.uk.