We’re driven by our purpose to build real communities, which enhance the lives of our residents every single day. If you’re looking for a career which means more and gives you more, personally and professionally, there’s a place for you here at Inspired Villages.
In partnership with Legal & General, with hugely ambitious (yet very achievable) growth plans, we are seeking a Chef de Partie on a full-time basis, to join our expanding team at Gifford Lea.
The CdP will ensure the food is correctly prepared and presented to customers to the correct standards and quality. You will be at the forefront for creating and maintaining customer relationships and acting on feedback.
- Creating and executing an exciting and appetising menu
- Considering requirements and allergens during your food service
- Assisting with the management of a complete food service from prep to the supervision of staff
- Helping maintain a clean and hygienic working environment
- Providing support and instructing Kitchen Assistants in the correct food preparation techniques and best practice
- Upholding current and future Health & Safety legislation
- Providing an outstanding customer experience to our residents and guests.
- Previous experience of working as a Chef de Partie, Cook or Sous Chef in a busy kitchen
- A Food Hygiene certificate - Minimum Level 2 Award in Food Safety or equivalent, would be desired
- Good numeracy and literacy skills and an eye for detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative without ongoing direct supervision
- Be an enthusiastic, flexible, and adaptable team player.
- The Chef de Partie will work 5 out of 7 days & 37.5 hours per week, between 10am and 9pm.
- Salary of up to £23,000 per annum
- BUPA health care
- Life Assurance at x4 your annual salary
- 28 days annual leave (increasing by 1 each year)
- Gift of Time – three additional days leave for charity or voluntary work per year
- Big birthdays off (those ending in a zero)
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Retail discounts on a variety of outlets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Working in a newly built office in a scenic environment.
We have a duty of care to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for you and our residents. Due to the nature and setting of our business we require all eligible colleagues to provide evidence of vaccination or agree to be vaccinated as part of ongoing vaccination programmes (including boosters), unless they are medically exempt. This includes the COVID19 vaccination.
More enjoyment. More satisfaction. More like one big family. If you’re looking for a career that means more and gives you more, hit that apply button!