We’re driven by our purpose to build real communities, which enhance the lives of our residents every single day. If you’re looking for a career which means more and gives you more, personally and professionally, there’s a place for you here at Inspired Villages.
In partnership with Legal & General, with hugely ambitious (yet very achievable) growth plans, we are seeking a Creative Designer to join our expanding Sales & Marketing team.
You will bring to life the sales and marketing materials of the team, offering a dynamic range of creative support for various stakeholders including web, digital, social, and print, for both internal and external communications.
- Assisting the Senior Creative Designer with the end-to-end production of creative materials
- Taking design briefs from multiple departments
- Adjusting creative artwork, marketing collateral and other materials
- Following brand guidelines, ensuring all creative materials are on-brand
- Being responsible for creation of high-quality final designs
- Meeting with the wider Sales & Marketing teams to capture campaign objectives and creative requirements
- Co-ordinating the printing and delivery of marketing collateral
- Providing realistic estimated timing required to complete designs
- Working with the Senior Creative to improve current marketing collateral.
- Exceptional design skills with a good sense of marketing and brand communications
- Experienced in a similar creative design role either agency or in-house
- Understanding of typography, branding, colour theory, and layout design
- Competent user of the full Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong multi-tasker, with the ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects.
- £22,000 - £27,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- The Gift of Time – 3 additional days leave for charity or voluntary work
- Big birthdays off (those ending in a 0)
- BUPA health care
- 37.5 hours per week with flexible working pattern
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Life Assurance at x4 your annual salary
- Retail discounts on a variety of outlets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Incredible workspace, with a gym, social areas, and parking.
More enjoyment. More satisfaction. More like one big family. If you’re looking for a career that means more and gives you more, hit that apply button!