We’re driven by our purpose to build real communities, which enhance the lives of our residents every single day. If you’re looking for a career which means more and gives you more, personally and professionally, there’s a place for you here at Inspired Villages.
In line with our mission to become the UK’s number one developer for later living, we are seeking a Customer Relations Advisor to join our growing Sales team.
You will support the Sales teams by attracting potential buyers, liaising, and corresponding with customers and making viable suggestions about Inspired products and services.
- Developing a list of leads for the sales team to pursue by dealing with all verbal and written sales enquiries
- Qualifying all sales prospects and directing them to relevant villages
- Managing the COINS system at the early enquiry stage, for the sales team to progress once the visit is arranged
- Developing weekly reports to highlight sales enquiries and subsequent actions/results to establish sale conversion rates
- Developing detailed monthly reports for the Director of Sales to gain insight into customer journey and potential sales strategies
- Creating and distributing monthly newsletters and other lead-promoting special offers
- Developing sales databases for upcoming site
- Managing village sales and/or promotional events.
- Knowledge of new home sales, conveyancing and/or sales in a retirement setting
- Brilliant networker with the ability to build rapport and spot an opportunity with ease
- Previous experience in a sale and/or customer service role
- Ability to develop strong working relationships and trust from stakeholder
- £23,000 - £28,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- The Gift of Time – three additional days leave for charity or voluntary work per year
- Big birthdays off (those ending in a zero)
- BUPA health care
- 37.5 hours per week with flexible start and finish times
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Life Assurance at x4 your annual salary
- Retail discounts on a variety of outlets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Working in a modern office, with the option for remote working.
More enjoyment. More satisfaction. More like one big family. If you’re looking for a career that means more and gives you more, hit that apply button!