Join us on our ambitious journey to become the best operator of retirement living in the world.
This is a newly created role where you will lead, develop and implement an industry-leading digital marketing strategy.
You will be the driving force around creating engaging digital campaigns, improving sales lead generation, and promoting improved brand health.
- Developing and implementing an effective overall integrated marketing, PR & Events plan
- Providing a full marketing toolkit for a variety of stakeholders
- Overseeing the implementation of the Marketing plan – including results-driven, cost-effective campaigns.
- Working in partnership with the Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with cost-effective, high-quality leads, tools, materials and presentations.
- Leading a small internal team on the delivery of campaigns, and form partnership-working with agencies (PR, Events, Creative).
- Ensuring marketing objectives are implemented in the agreed timeframes and to excellent standards.
- Overseeing external agencies to manage campaign delivery
- Working closely with Development management team to ensure effective planning of marketing materials and programs.
- Developing and delivering effective marketing and communications strategies for the organisation.
- Undertaking continuous analysis of the competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Implementing methods to measure marketing success levels.
- Proven track record of experience with successfully delivering highly creative, cost-effective sales-driven campaigns
- Excellent understanding of different channels of marketing
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original opportunities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- The Gift of Time – three additional days leave for charity or voluntary work per year
- Big birthdays off (those ending in a zero)
- BUPA health care
- 37.5 hours per week with flexible start and finish times
- Life Assurance at x3 your annual salary
- Retail discounts on a variety of outlets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Working in a modern office with a dynamic team setting.
Here at Inspired Villages, our residents mean a great deal to us, but so do our employees.
So, if you share our passion, actively go out of your way to help others, and want to work for a company which recognises you - please get in touch!