We’re driven by our purpose to build real communities, which enhance the lives of our residents every single day. If you’re looking for a career which means more and gives you more, personally and professionally, there’s a place for you here at Inspired Villages.
In partnership with Legal & General, with hugely ambitious (yet very achievable) growth plans, we are seeking a F&B Assistant on a part-time basis, to join our expanding team at Durrants Village.
You will be responsible for setting up the restaurant, meeting and greeting customers whilst presenting a variety of freshly cooked menu options.
- Meeting and greeting customers and residents, upon arrival
- Assisting the kitchen team in food preparation
- Serving drinks including alcoholic beverages
- Taking and processing customer’s orders, ensuring accuracy
- Processing payments via card and cash
- Keeping the bar and restaurant area clean and tidy
- Answering questions about the menu items including ingredients and prices
- Assisting with the washing up, resetting tables and refilling condiments
- Collecting food from the kitchen area and serve.
- The role of F&B Assistant is a permanent, part time position working 25 hours per week; usual working 11.00am – 4.00pm (Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday) and 5.00pm – 10.00pm (Fridays)
- £9.06 per hour
- 28 days annual leave, increasing by 1 each year (up to 33)
- Flexible start and finish times (we can accommodate those who travel on public transport, or those with family commitments)
- The Gift of Time – three additional days leave for charity or voluntary work per year
- Big birthdays off (those ending in a zero)
- BUPA health care
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Life Assurance at x4 your annual salary
- Retail discounts on a variety of outlets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities.
We have a duty of care to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for you and our residents. Due to the nature and setting of our business we require all eligible colleagues to provide evidence of vaccination or agree to be vaccinated as part of ongoing vaccination programmes (including boosters), unless they are medically exempt. This includes the COVID19 vaccination.
More enjoyment. More satisfaction. More like one big family. If you’re looking for a career that means more and gives you more, hit that apply button!