We’re driven by our purpose to build real communities, which enhance the lives of our residents every single day. If you’re looking for a career which means more and gives you more, personally and professionally, there’s a place for you here at Inspired Villages.
In partnership with Legal & General PLC and NatWest Pension Trustee Limited, with hugely ambitious (and very achievable) growth plans, we are seeking a F&B Supervisor / Team Leader, to join our expanding team at Ausitn Heath.
The role will suit a dynamic, confident, and innovative Food & Beverage leader who can think outside the box, identify improvements, while maximising sales opportunities.
- Assisting in the running of the day-to-day operations of the food services including the restaurant, bar, and lounges
- Supervising, leading, and developing the food and beverage team
- Maintaining the shift rota; ensuring staffing is correct and in line with demand levels
- Ensuring the food and beverage team are following opening and closing shift procedures
- Supporting the team in delivering excellent levels of customer service
- Advising the food and beverage team of methods on upselling, cross-selling and add-on sales
- Ensuring our brand values and standards are delivered on every occasion
- Assisting with the planning and execution of special promotional events and private parties.
- Previous experience supervising a food and beverage function, as a team leader, supervisor, or manager
- Strong commercial acumen to maximise sales
- Enthusiastic, passionate and the ability to build rapport with ease.
- The role of F&B Supervisor is a permanent, full-time position working 37.5 hours per week; 5 / 7 days, between the hours of 7.00am and 9.00am.
- £18,000 to £20,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- BUPA health care
- Life Assurance at x4 your annual salary
- 28 days annual leave (increasing by 1 each year)
- Giving Something Back – 3 additional days leave for charity or voluntary work per year
- Big birthdays off (those ending in a zero)
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Retail discounts on a variety of outlets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Working in a newly built office in a scenic environment.
We have a duty of care to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for you and our residents. Due to the nature and setting of our business we require all eligible colleagues to provide evidence of vaccination or agree to be vaccinated as part of ongoing vaccination programmes (including boosters), unless they are medically exempt. This includes the COVID19 vaccination.
More enjoyment. More satisfaction. More like one big family. If you’re looking for a career that means more and gives you more, hit that apply button!