We’re driven by our mission to build real communities, which enhance the lives of our residents every single day. So, if you’re looking for a career which means more and gives you more, personally and professionally, there’s a place for you here at Inspired Villages.
In partnership with Legal & General, with hugely ambitious (yet very achievable) growth plans, we are seeking a Front Office Administrator / Receptionist on a part-time basis, to join our expanding team at Great Alne Park in Alcester.
You will need to build and maintain relationships between all colleagues, our guests, and residents along with ensuring all administration tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Managing the switchboard and reception
- Meeting and greeting customers, guests, and residents
- Updating and filing paperwork including housekeeping, bookings, and resident data
- Ordering office supplies
- Co-ordinating the guest suite bookings
- Assisting with events / functions administration
- Updating and creating notice board memos, menus, and posters
- Monitoring the booking system for events and taking payments
- Monthly trackers and Utility system
- Producing and delivering the weekly newsletter and associated PR activity
- Processing invoices and dealing with some accounts queries
- Producing new resident welcome packs and assisting with the move-in process.
- Great communication skills both written and verbally
- Strong IT ability including the full MS Office package (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), would be desirable
- Be an enthusiastic, flexible, and adaptable team player.
- This is a part-time opportunity where the Administrator / Receptionist will work Monday to Friday (25 hours per week) - we can offer some flexibility over start and finish times.
- £9.50 per hour
- BUPA health care
- Life Assurance at x4 your annual salary
- 28 days annual leave (increasing by 1 for each year served)
- Gift of Time – 3 additional days leave for charity or voluntary work per year
- Big birthdays off (those ending in a 0)
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Retail discounts on a variety of outlets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Working in a newly built office in a scenic environment.
We have a duty of care to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for you and our residents. Due to the nature and setting of our business we require all eligible colleagues to provide evidence of vaccination or agree to be vaccinated as part of ongoing vaccination programmes (including boosters), unless they are medically exempt. This includes the COVID19 vaccination.
More enjoyment. More satisfaction. More like one big family. If you’re looking for a career that means more and gives you more, hit that apply button!