We’re driven by our purpose to build real communities, which enhance the lives of our residents every single day. If you’re looking for a career which means more and gives you more, personally and professionally, there’s a place for you here at Inspired Villages.
In partnership with Legal & General PLC and NatWest Pension Trustee Limited, with hugely ambitious (and very achievable) growth plans, we are seeking a Front Office Receptionist, to join our newly opened village at Ledian Gardens.
You will need to build and maintain relationships between residents, our guests, and colleagues along with ensuring all administration tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Managing the switchboard and reception
- Meeting and greeting customers, guests, and residents
- Updating and filing paperwork including housekeeping, bookings, and resident data
- Ordering office supplies
- Co-ordinating the guest suite bookings
- Assisting with events / functions administration
- Updating and creating notice board memos, menus, and posters
- Monitoring the booking system for events and taking payments
- Monthly trackers and Utility system
- Producing and delivering the weekly newsletter and associated PR activity
- Processing invoices and dealing with some accounts queries
- Producing new resident welcome packs and assisting with the move-in process.
- Great communication skills both written and verbally
- Strong IT ability including the full MS Office package (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), would be desirable
- Be an enthusiastic, flexible, and adaptable team player.
- The Front Office Receptionist is a full-time opportunity working; Monday to Friday; ideally 9.00am until 5.00pm (we can offer some flexibility on start and finish times).
- £10-12 per hour (depending on experience)
- 28 days annual leave, increasing by 1 each year (up to 33)
- Giving Something Back - 3 additional days leave for charity or voluntary work per year
- Big birthdays off (those ending in a zero)
- BUPA health care
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Life Assurance at x4 your annual salary
- Retail discounts on a variety of outlets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities.
We have a duty of care to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for you and our residents. Due to the nature and setting of our business we require all eligible colleagues to provide evidence of vaccination or agree to be vaccinated as part of ongoing vaccination programmes (including boosters), unless they are medically exempt. This includes the COVID19 vaccination.
More enjoyment. More satisfaction. More like one big family. If you’re looking for a career that means more and gives you more, hit that apply button!