We’re driven by our purpose to build real communities, which enhance the lives of our residents every single day. If you’re looking for a career which means more and gives you more, personally and professionally, there’s a place for you here at Inspired Villages.
In partnership with Legal & General PLC and NatWest Pension Trustee Limited, with hugely ambitious (and very achievable) growth plans, we are seeking a Grounds Person on a full-time basis, to join our expanding team at Bramshott Place in Liphook.
The role will suit a knowledgeable, confident, and personable Grounds Person who can communicate well with others while helping maintain a large estate.
- Maintaining the grassed areas, flower beds, hedges, shrubs, borders
- Ensuring that the community is maintained
- Carrying out landscaping duties including drainage clearance, pathways and steps
- Clearing leaves around the community, both by machine and manually
- Producing minor repairs to external facilities
- Carrying out guttering and gully clearance
- Statutory testing
- Assisting residents with any gardening or horticulturally based queries.
- Previous experience working within grounds care and maintenance
- Strong general plant knowledge
- Competent working to Health and Safety and COSHH regulations would be ideal
- Any qualifications within the horticultural would be desirable, but not essential.
- This is a full-time opportunity where the Grounds Person will work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday; 8.30am till 5.00pm.
- £9.06 per hour
- 28 days annual leave, increasing by 1 each year (up to 33)
- Giving Something Back - 3 additional days leave for charity or voluntary work per year
- Big birthdays off (those ending in a zero)
- BUPA health care
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Life Assurance at x4 your annual salary
- Retail discounts on a variety of outlets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities.
We have a duty of care to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for you and our residents. Due to the nature and setting of our business we require all eligible colleagues to provide evidence of vaccination or agree to be vaccinated as part of ongoing vaccination programmes (including boosters), unless they are medically exempt. This includes the COVID19 vaccination.
More enjoyment. More satisfaction. More like one big family. If you’re looking for a career that means more and gives you more, hit that apply button!