We’re driven by our purpose to build real communities, which enhance the lives of our residents every single day. If you’re looking for a career which means more and gives you more, personally and professionally, there’s a place for you here at Inspired Villages.
In partnership with Legal & General, with hugely ambitious (yet very achievable) growth plans, we are seeking a Head Chef on a full-time basis, to join our expanding team at Great Alne Park.
The Head Chef will lead on all kitchen activities within the village, ensuring the menu is delicious and food is prepared and presented to the correct standards and quality.
- Creating and executing an exciting and appetising menu, which takes into consideration dietary requirements and allergens Managing the full food service
- Managing the full food service from prep up to staff management
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic working environment
- Providing support and instructing Kitchen Assistants in the correct food preparation techniques and best practice
- Giving an outstanding customer experience to our residents and guests.
- Previous experience of working as a Head Chef or Kitchen Manager in a busy environment
- Qualified in Food Hygiene – minimum of Level 3 in Food Safety or equivalent
- Good numeracy and literacy skills and an eye for detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative without ongoing direct supervision
- Be an enthusiastic, flexible and adaptable team player.
- The Head Chef will work on a full time, permanent basis, covering 37.5 hours a week; currently working Wednesday to Sunday.
- Up to £29,500 per annum
- BUPA health care
- Life Assurance at x4 your annual salary
- 28 days annual leave (increasing by 1 each year)
- Gift of Time – three additional days leave for charity or voluntary work per year
- Big birthdays off (those ending in a zero)
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Retail discounts on a variety of outlets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Working in a newly built office in a scenic environment.
More enjoyment. More satisfaction. More like one big family. If you’re looking for a career that means more and gives you more, hit that apply button!