We’re driven by our purpose to build real communities, which enhance the lives of our residents every single day. If you’re looking for a career which means more and gives you more, personally and professionally, there’s a place for you here at Inspired Villages.
In partnership with Legal & General PLC and NatWest Pension Trustee Limited, with hugely ambitious (and very achievable) growth plans, we are seeking a Head of Housekeeping, to join our newly opened site at Ledian Gardens.
You will have previous experience working in a busy, housekeeping role (ideally within a hotel / hospitality setting), with a proven track record of dealing with customers.
- Managing the daily activities of the housekeeping department
- Planning, organising, and directing team members to ensure the highest degree of resident satisfaction
- Undertaking general cleaning of designated communal areas, ensuring they are kept tidy and in a hygienic condition. Including the guest rooms, lounges, bathrooms/toilets, pool areas and changing rooms, offices and kitchenettes, bar and restaurant and other communal areas
- Undertaking cleaning duties within the resident apartments as per contracted requirements.
- Upholding the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and conduct.
- Maintaining expert knowledge of COSHH and safety standards
- Determining and maintaining the department’s work schedule used to notify staff of upcoming events
- Ensuring the proper maintenance of all equipment; planning for repairs and/or replacements of used and damaged equipment
- Previous experience managing a team of housekeeping
- Experience and passion about high levels of service within hospitality or relatable industries would be ideal
- Experience with Health and Safety, safe working practice and chemical management
- Health and Safety, COSSH certified would be ideal.
- Up to £23,400 per annum
- 28 days annual leave, increasing by 1 each year (up to 33)
- Flexible start and finish times (we can accommodate those who travel on public transport, or those with family commitments)
- Giving Something Back - 3 additional days leave for charity or voluntary work per year
- Big birthdays off (those ending in a zero)
- BUPA health care
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Life Assurance at x4 your annual salary
- Retail discounts on a variety of outlets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities.
We have a duty of care to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for you and our residents. Due to the nature and setting of our business we require all eligible colleagues to provide evidence of vaccination or agree to be vaccinated as part of ongoing vaccination programmes (including boosters), unless they are medically exempt. This includes the COVID19 vaccination.
More enjoyment. More satisfaction. More like one big family. If you’re looking for a career that means more and gives you more, hit that apply button!