We’re driven by our purpose to build real communities, which enhance the lives of our residents every single day. If you’re looking for a career which means more and gives you more, personally and professionally, there’s a place for you here at Inspired Villages.
In partnership with Legal & General PLC and NatWest Pension Trustee Limited, with hugely ambitious (and very achievable) growth plans, we are seeking a Housekeeper on a part-time basis, to join our expanding team at Austin Heath.
The Housekeeper will have previous experience working in a busy, hands-on role (ideally within a hotel / hospitality setting), with a proven track record of dealing with customers.
- Cleaning designated areas, ensuring they are kept tidy and in a hygienic condition. Including the bedrooms, lounges, bathrooms and kitchenettes
- Undertaking cleaning duties within the resident apartments as per contracted requirements
- Cleaning floors, shampoo and vacuum carpets and polish furniture and woodwork
- Maintaining COSHH Regulations
- Emptying waste bins, ensuring that all waste is disposed of following the correct procedure and bins are replaced with a clean bag
- Maintaining stocks and be responsible for the safe storage and security of cleaning materials
- Carrying out domestic tasks in the kitchen i.e. washing up, cleaning etc
- Carrying out laundry duties.
- The role of Housekeeper is a permanent, part-time position working 30 hours per week; Sunday to Thursday (10.00am – 4.00pm).
- £9.06 per hour
- 28 days annual leave, increasing by 1 each year (up to 33)
- Flexible start and finish times (we can accommodate those who travel on public transport, or those with family commitments)
- Giving Something Back - 3 additional days leave for charity or voluntary work per year
- Big birthdays off (those ending in a zero)
- BUPA health care
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Life Assurance at x4 your annual salary
- Retail discounts on a variety of outlets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities.
We have a duty of care to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for you and our residents. Due to the nature and setting of our business we require all eligible colleagues to provide evidence of vaccination or agree to be vaccinated as part of ongoing vaccination programmes (including boosters), unless they are medically exempt. This includes the COVID19 vaccination.
More enjoyment. More satisfaction. More like one big family. If you’re looking for a career that means more and gives you more, hit that apply button!