As an important member of the operations team, the Housekeeping Manager will be responsible for the cleanliness of the village, whilst supporting our residents with a domestic cleaning service.
You will need to be able to build rapport between the staff, guests, and residents along with ensuring health and safety controls are always maintained.
The Housekeeping Manager will have previous experience working in a busy, hands-on role (ideally within a hotel/hospitality setting), with a proven track record of dealing with customers.
- Supervising the daily activities of the Housekeeping department
- Planning, organising and directing team members to ensure the highest degree of resident satisfaction
- Undertaking general cleaning of designated communal areas, ensuring they are kept tidy and in a hygienic condition. Including the guest rooms, lounges, bathrooms/toilets, pool areas and changing rooms, offices and kitchenettes, bar and restaurant and other communal areas
- Undertaking cleaning duties within the resident apartments as per contracted requirements.
- Upholding the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and conduct.
- Maintaining expert knowledge of COSHH and safety standards
- Determining and maintaining the department’s work schedule used to notify staff of upcoming events
- Ensuring the proper maintenance of all equipment; planning for repairs and/or replacements of used and damaged equipment
- Previous experience supervising a team of housekeeping
- Experience and passion about high levels of service within hospitality or relatable industries would be ideal
- Experience with Health and Safety, safe working practice and chemical management
- Health and Safety, COSSH certified would be ideal.
- Up to £21,500 per annum
- 28 days annual leave
- The Gift of Time – three additional days leave for charity or voluntary work per year
- Big birthdays off (those ending in a zero)
- 5% matched pension scheme
- BUPA health care
- Life Assurance at x4 your annual salary
- Retail discounts on a variety of outlets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities.
Here at Great Alne Park our residents mean a great deal to us, but so do our team members.
So, if you pride yourself on doing a great job, actively go out of your way to help others and want to work for a company which recognises you - get in touch!