We’re driven by our purpose to build real communities, which enhance the lives of our residents every single day. If you’re looking for a career which means more and gives you more, personally, and professionally, there’s a place for you here at Inspired Villages.
In partnership with Legal & General, with hugely ambitious (yet very achievable) growth plans, we are seeking a Maintenance Manager on a full-time basis, to join our new village team at Ledian Gardens.
The role will suit a dynamic, confident, and passionate Maintenance Manager who can think outside the box, identify process improvements, and implement best practice solutions. You will be passionate about developing your function, while offering exceptional levels of customer service.
- Managing the grounds and maintenance team to support prioritising and undertaking of work requested by residents
- Taking responsibility for the maintenance and gardening budgets
- Operating a chargeable repairs and maintenance plan in line with the village requirements
- Working with the maintenance team, undertaking repair and preventive maintenance works including legionella control, residential checks and repairs, fire safety and other statutory requirements
- Liaising with contractors when they visit site, checking any associated paperwork, and ensuring all works undertaken meet the necessary standards
- Working with the principal contractors to ensure all plant, equipment and life-systems are handed over effectively to village operations
- Ensuring all plant and equipment is serviced and maintained through external contracts where necessary
- Management of suppliers offering service and maintenance support at the village, ensuring all contracts agreed at village level meet Inspired Villages standards
- Overseeing and operating vehicles on site, reporting any vehicle maintenance issues
- Ensuring the team have all training needs identified and ensure all internal and external training courses that are deemed relevant to the roles are attended.
- Previously worked as a Maintenance Manager, within the hospitality, real estate or care sector would be ideal
- Experience in the inspection of plumbing and electrical systems and conduct minor repair work wherever necessary
- Qualified in Health and Safety, COSSH or similar an advantage
- Holds a full driving licence (with a category D inclusion).
- Up to £35,000 per annum
- BUPA health care
- Life Assurance at x4 your annual salary
- 28 days annual leave (increasing by 1 for each year served)
- Gift of Time – 3 additional days leave for charity or voluntary work per year
- Big birthdays off (those ending in a 0)
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Retail discounts on a variety of outlets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Working in a newly built estate in a scenic environment.
We have a duty of care to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for you and our residents. Due to the nature and setting of our business we require all eligible colleagues to provide evidence of vaccination or agree to be vaccinated as part of ongoing vaccination programmes (including boosters), unless they are medically exempt. This includes the COVID19 vaccination.
More enjoyment. More satisfaction. More like one big family. If you’re looking for a career that means more and gives you more, hit that apply button!