We’re driven by our purpose to build real communities, which enhance the lives of our residents every single day. We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our Sales & Marketing team in Edwalton, Nottingham.
After four years of phenomenal growth and numerous awards, we are backed by a joint venture partnership between Legal & General PLC and NatWest Group Pension Trustee Limited. We are on course to significantly transform the later life experience in the UK with a commitment to expand our portfolio to 34 retirement villages, which equates to around 8,000 age-appropriate homes for retirees.
If you’re looking for a career which means more and gives you more, personally and professionally, there’s a place for you here at Inspired Villages.
- Managing our roadmap to coordinate all departmental activity with development activity
- Monitoring and updating the team’s coordination plan
- Delivering up-dated marketing support materials for village sales teams e.g. brochures, inserts, website copy
- Keeping promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt
- Working with agencies (PR, Events, Creative) to deliver effective results
- Undertaking continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends – highlighting best in class marketing
- Managing all action trackers related to all special projects to ensure timely delivery of intended outcomes
- Providing administration for the team i.e. organisation meeting, action noting, raising purchase orders etc
- Coordinating the delivery of signage projects and OOH to achieve outstanding first impressions across all our villages
- Providing personal assistant duties to the Group Sales & Marketing Director including diary management, location bookings etc.
- Previous experience in a B2C sales or marketing function ideally within real estate, housebuilding, or construction (industry experience is desirable but not essential)
- Highly proficient coordinator with fantastic administration skills
- Expert multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise tasks and juggle workloads
- Excellent communication skills across a wide range of stakeholders
- Flexibility to travel to our villages when required.
- £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Giving Something Back – 3 additional days leave for charity or voluntary work per year
- Big birthdays off (those ending in a 0)
- BUPA health care
- 37.5 hours per week with flexible working pattern
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Life Assurance at x4 your annual salary
- Retail discounts on a variety of outlets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Incredible workspace, with a gym, social areas, and parking with the option to work remotely.
We have a duty of care to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for you and our residents. Due to the nature and setting of our business we require all eligible colleagues to provide evidence of vaccination or agree to be vaccinated as part of ongoing vaccination programmes (including boosters), unless they are medically exempt. This includes the COVID19 vaccination.
More enjoyment. More satisfaction. More like one big family. If you’re looking for a career that means more and gives you more, hit that apply button!