We’re driven by our purpose to build real communities, which enhance the lives of our residents every single day. If you’re looking for a career which means more and gives you more, personally and professionally, there’s a place for you here at Inspired Villages.
In partnership with Legal & General, with hugely ambitious (yet very achievable) growth plans, we are seeking a Marketing Project Manager to join our expanding Sales & Marketing team.
The Marketing Project Manager will lead the delivery of a wide range of marketing initiatives including signage, out of home (OOH), hoarding and much more.
You will form a vital role in coordinating all internal controls to improve sales lead generation, ensuring our campaigns are on managed affectively, while promoting improved brand health.
- Managing the Sales & Marketing Roadmap to coordinate all departmental activity in line with the development of new sites
- Coordinating the delivery of all Development Control Process (DCP) Decision Gateway submissions to ensure alignment across the business
- Managing all action trackers for all special marketing projects to ensure timely delivery of intended outcomes
- Coordinating the delivery of all signage projects and OOH to achieve outstanding first impressions across all our villages
- Leading the delivery of all hoarding to achieve outstanding first impressions across all our villages
- Managing marketing agencies to ensure they are on track and delivering what is required.
- Ensuring the purchase order processes aligns with budget
- Supporting the wider Sales & Marketing function in adhoc projects.
- Proven track record of project managing creative, cost-effective, sales-driven marketing initiatives
- Previous experience in a B2C marketing function ideally within real estate, housebuilding, or construction (industry experience is desirable but not essential)
- Excellent understanding of different channels of marketing
- Sound commercial awareness with the ability to prioritise multiple projects.
- Up to £35,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- The Gift of Time – three additional days leave for charity or voluntary work per year
- Big birthdays off (those ending in a zero)
- BUPA health care
- 37.5 hours per week with flexible working pattern
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Life Assurance at x4 your annual salary
- Retail discounts on a variety of outlets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Incredible workspace, with a gym, social areas, and parking.
More enjoyment. More satisfaction. More like one big family. If you’re looking for a career that means more and gives you more, hit that apply button!