We’re driven by our purpose to build real communities, which enhance the lives of our residents every single day. If you’re looking for a career which means more and gives you more, personally and professionally, there’s a place for you here at Inspired Villages.
In partnership with Legal & General PLC and NatWest Pension Trustee Limited, with hugely ambitious (and very achievable) growth plans, we are seeking a Night Porter, to join our expanding team at Austin Heath.
The Night Porter will ensure the smooth running of all security, maintenance, and concierge services for the village, while being the first point of contact for any emergencies.
- Walking, patrolling, and providing security / fire checks
- Greeting residents and visitors in a friendly and professional manner and be able to provide information about the village
- Recording all activity through the system
- Completing incident reports and identifying repairs that are necessary
- Tidying public areas including housekeeping
- Assisting with front of house
- Cleaning of the gym, pool, steam room and changing room area and testing pool chemical balance
- Collecting rubbish bins and taking them to the collection points
- Assisting with emergency situations such as first aid incidents or evacuations
- Ensuring the safety of the building and its occupants.
- Demonstrable experience to effectively deal with situations in a calm and professional manner, especially when working under pressure
- Experience in creating a great hospitality environment that delivers fantastic customer service
- Qualified in Health & Safety, COSHH or similar would be an advantage.
- The Night Porter will be required to work 4 on 4 off; 8.45pm until 7.15am.
- £10.62 per hour
- 28 days annual leave, increasing by 1 each year (up to 33)
- Giving Something Back - 3 additional days leave for charity or voluntary work per year
- Big birthdays off (those ending in a zero)
- BUPA health care
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Life Assurance at x4 your annual salary
- Retail discounts on a variety of outlets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities.
We have a duty of care to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for you and our residents. Due to the nature and setting of our business we require all eligible colleagues to provide evidence of vaccination or agree to be vaccinated as part of ongoing vaccination programmes (including boosters), unless they are medically exempt. This includes the COVID19 vaccination.
More enjoyment. More satisfaction. More like one big family. If you’re looking for a career that means more and gives you more, hit that apply button!