We’re driven by our purpose to build real communities, which enhance the lives of our residents every single day. If you’re looking for a career which means more and gives you more, personally and professionally, there’s a place for you here at Inspired Villages.
In line with our mission to become the UK’s number one developer for later living, we are seeking an Office Manager to join our growing People & Culture team.
You will be responsible for bringing our brand-new head office to life! Ensuring our values and culture are lived and upheld, you will oversee the smooth running of the office.
- Taking responsibility for being the main key holder for the office
- Ensuring the booking system is followed and all meeting rooms are set up and ready for use. Liaising with IT department as required
- Overseeing contracts and other service providers such as security, parking, cleaning, catering
- Managing and maintaining the servicing of essential facilities such as water and heating, security alarms
- Maintaining all facilities to comply with standards and regulations including environmental.
- Ensuring all colleagues are to date with fire safety training
- Coordinating of first aiders and fire wardens
- Overseeing any building renovations or refurbishments
- Ensuring all communal and shared spaces are kept clean and tidy
- Liaising with landlord/landlord’s agent
- Raising PO’s as required
- Distributing of mail to the relevant department
- Ensuring stocks of consumables are maintained (stationery, tea/coffee, toilet rolls, cleaning equipment etc)
- Managing office events and social gatherings.
- Previous experience as Office Manager, Facilities Co-Ordinator, Office Co-Ordinator or similar
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management experience
- The ability to manage a variety of work and deadlines
- Trained in First Aid or Health & Safety would be desirable.
- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- The Gift of Time – three additional days leave for charity or voluntary work per year
- Big birthdays off (those ending in a zero)
- BUPA health care
- 37.5 hours per week with flexible start and finish times
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Life Assurance at x4 your annual salary
- Retail discounts on a variety of outlets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Working in a brand-new purpose-built office
More enjoyment. More satisfaction. More like one big family. If you’re looking for a career that means more and gives you more, hit that apply button!