We’re driven by our purpose to build real communities, which enhance the lives of our residents every single day. If you’re looking for a career which means more and gives you more, personally and professionally, there’s a place for you here at Inspired Villages.
In partnership with Legal & General, with hugely ambitious (yet very achievable) growth plans, we are seeking an Operations Administrator to join our expanding team in Edwalton.
You will be responsible for providing a variety of administrative services for our operations teams, while assisting the Office Manager in ensuring the office is well maintaining and ran smoothly.
- Coordinating documents and information for board papers
- Minuting actions and responsibilities from various operations meetings
- Opening and distributing mail
- Managing the holiday calendar across all operational teams, support for new starters, creation of induction plans
- Managing the central tracker for operational projects, expenditure reporting, project timelines etc
- Ordering of uniforms, badges, and other collateral for the operations teams
- Managing and supporting the operational delivery of business-wide events such as Inspired Live, charity cycling, resident experience etc
- Processing purchase orders numbers and assisting with the management of payment
- Maintaining list of colleague birthdays and sending birthday cards from the company and arranging ‘special’ birthday vouchers and covering letters as and when required
- Supporting of the roll out of new processes (e.g. move in process, arranging training days, workshops etc.)
- Taking full responsibility for any Personal Assistant duties for the COO
- Providing general admin support to the PA/Office Manager as and when required.
- Previous experience working as an Administrator
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Previous experience working in the hospitality sector would be ideal,
- Expert multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise tasks and juggle workloads
- Degree qualified in business administration or relatable field would be ideal.
- Up to £25,000 per annum (negotiable depending on experience)
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- The Gift of Time – 3 additional days leave for charity or voluntary work per year
- Big birthdays off (those ending in a 0)
- BUPA health care
- 37.5 hours per week with flexible working pattern
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Life Assurance at x4 your annual salary
- Retail discounts on a variety of outlets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Incredible workspace, with a gym, social areas, and parking with the option to work remotely.
We have a duty of care to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for you and our residents. Due to the nature and setting of our business we require all eligible colleagues to provide evidence of vaccination or agree to be vaccinated as part of ongoing vaccination programmes (including boosters), unless they are medically exempt. This includes the COVID19 vaccination.
More enjoyment. More satisfaction. More like one big family. If you’re looking for a career that means more and gives you more, hit that apply button!