We’re driven by our purpose to build real communities, which enhance the lives of our residents every single day. If you’re looking for a career which means more and gives you more, personally and professionally, there’s a place for you here at Inspired Villages.
In partnership with Legal & General, with hugely ambitious (yet very achievable) growth plans, we are seeking a P&C Administrator to join our expanding People & Culture team.
You will support the P&C function in the delivery of proactive and efficient services across the whole business including front line support, recruitment and HR admin and assisting with the management of colleague lifecycles.
- Providing administrative support to all P&C related systems; including the L&D platform, recruitment, payroll, and employee engagement
- Responding to front line P&C queries
- Processing new starters and leavers including production of employment related communications
- Assisting with creating new colleague welcome boxes, and onboarding plans
- Processing and managing of all pre-employment checks, including employment references and DBS checking
- Processing all paperwork associated with employment changes and variations to contracts
- Creating and maintaining colleague files, ensuring archiving of leavers and cleansing of information held in line with legal requirements
- Supporting the People team with any additional administration requirements; including regular reporting, event planning and manager liaison
- General P&C / recruitment administration, including stationary ordering and generation of Purchase Order numbers for the payment of invoices.
- Previous experience working within a P&C would be ideal, but not essential
- Great systems experience and a confident user of MS Excel
- Studying towards CIPP or CIPD would be desirable, but not essential
- Keen eye for detail with a strong ability to identify process improvement and suggest best practice solutions.
- £20,000 - £24,000 per annum (based on experience)
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- The Gift of Time – 3 additional days leave for charity or voluntary work per year
- Big birthdays off (those ending in a 0)
- BUPA health care
- 37.5 hours per week with flexible working pattern
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Life Assurance at x4 your annual salary
- Retail discounts on a variety of outlets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Incredible workspace, with a gym, social areas, and parking with the option to work remotely.
We have a duty of care to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for you and our residents. Due to the nature and setting of our business we require all eligible colleagues to provide evidence of vaccination or agree to be vaccinated as part of ongoing vaccination programmes (including boosters), unless they are medically exempt. This includes the COVID19 vaccination.
More enjoyment. More satisfaction. More like one big family. If you’re looking for a career that means more and gives you more, hit that apply button!