We’re driven by our purpose to build real communities, which enhance the lives of our residents every single day. If you’re looking for a career which means more and gives you more, personally and professionally, there’s a place for you here at Inspired Villages.
In line with our mission to become the UK’s number one developer of later living communities, we are seeking a People & Culture Administrator to join our P&C team on a 3-month fixed term contract, with a potential to go permanent.
You will support the P&C function in the delivery of proactive, effective, and efficient services across the whole business including payroll, HR administration, first line support and assisting with all elements of the colleague lifecycle.
This is a hands-on role which will suit a dynamic, confident, and positive People & Culture Administrator, who has a passion for Human Resources and is keen to learn.
- Supporting the People & Culture team in ensuring all necessary information is received to process payroll
- Responding to P&C and Payroll queries
- Providing administrative support to all P&C related systems; including the L&D platform, payroll system and employee engagement platforms
- Processing new starters and leavers including production of employment related communications
- Processing and managing of all pre-employment checks, including employment references and DBS checking
- Processing all paperwork associated with employment changes and variations to contracts
- Creating and maintaining colleague files, ensuring archiving of leavers and cleansing of information held in line with legal requirements
- Supporting the People team with any additional administration requirements; including regular MI reporting, event planning and manager liaison with 1st line employee queries
- Generation admin, including stationary ordering and generation of Purchase Order numbers for the payment of invoices.
- Previous experience working within a P&C or Payroll function would be ideal, but not essential
- Great systems experience and a confident user of MS Excel
- Studying towards CIPP or CIPD would be desirable, but not essential
- Keen eye for detail with a strong ability to identify process improvement and suggest best practice solutions.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- The Gift of Time – three additional days leave for charity or voluntary work per year
- Big birthdays off (those ending in a zero)
- BUPA health care
- 37.5 hours per week with flexible working pattern
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Life Assurance at x4 your annual salary
- Retail discounts on a variety of outlets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Option to work from a brand-new purpose-built office.
More enjoyment. More satisfaction. More like one big family. If you’re looking for a career that means more and gives you more, hit that apply button!