We’re driven by our purpose to build real communities, which enhance the lives of our residents every single day. If you’re looking for a career which means more and gives you more, personally and professionally, there’s a place for you here at Inspired Villages.
In line with our mission to become the UK’s number one developer for later living, we are seeking a Personal Assistant to join our growing team.
- Full diary management and administration support for the CEO, Development Director, Sales & Marketing Director and Chief Financial Officer
- Managing e-mails in/out
- Organising meetings, events, including ad hoc with the wider Executive Team
- Handlin full travel managements including booking trains, flights, and overnight accommodation
- Handling and scanning of expense receipts ensuring they are processed on time
- Raising PO numbers including those for the Development/Land/Design/Construction teams
- Assisting the Development/Land teams with data sourcing, maintenance of the land tracker and help with DG0 & DG1 reports
- Providing ad-hoc admin support to the Development/Land/Design teams
- Liaising with Cripps/Royds Withy King on property documentation and obtaining signatures where required. Maintaining document tracker
- Updating Sales Tracker for Pre-Progression authorisation forms
- Providing back-up support and holiday cover to the Company Secretary, in relation to attending and producing minutes of key meetings, producing board packs and supporting papers as and when required
- Organising ad-hoc events for the ExCo team
- Booking meeting rooms for key meetings and arranging catering, as required
- Providing holiday support to the Facilities Co-ordinator
- Previous experience working as a Personal Assistant to Board / Director level
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Excel & PowerPoint
- Previous experience working in the Real Estate sector would be ideal, but not essential
- Expert multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise tasks and juggle workloads
- Strong ability to produce reports and presentations.
- Degree qualified in business administration or relatable field.
- Salary dependant on experience
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- The Gift of Time – three additional days leave for charity or voluntary work per year
- Big birthdays off (those ending in a zero)
- BUPA health care
- 37.5 hours per week with flexible start and finish times
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Life Assurance at x4 your annual salary
- Retail discounts on a variety of outlets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Working in a modern office, with the option for remote working.
More enjoyment. More satisfaction. More like one big family. If you’re looking for a career that means more and gives you more, hit that apply button!