The Sales Ledger Manager will be responsible for all areas of income control, management, and reporting.
You will take full ownership of the function; looking at process improvements, ensuring all income is accounted for, while guaranteeing the appropriate governance is in place.
The role will suit a dynamic, confident, and innovative income specialist who can think outside the box, identify process improvements and implement best practice solutions. You will be passionate about developing the function, whilst maintaining key relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Taking full responsibility for the smooth running of income management, control and reporting
- Reviewing of systems, processes, and standard operating procedures, making improvements where necessary
- Championing all SOPs, ensuring they are adhered to throughout the business
- Producing control account reconciliations
- Taking full responsibility for Card Machines
- Issuing resident invoices and statements
- Actioning collection of Direct Debits
- Responding to the Sales team and Solicitor requests for Resales information
- Ensuring integrity of EPOS systems relating to Food & Beverage recharges
- Ensuring integrity of Mabdeck utility recharges
- Assisting residents with queries relating to clarification of charges (i.e. service charge, accounts and statements).
- Previous experience working for a multi-site business with a Group reporting structure, would be ideal
- Sound knowledge of income management, perhaps within a managerial, standalone or team leading capacity
- Understanding of service charge would be ideal
- Great systems experience and a confident user of MS Excel
- Keen eye for detail with a strong ability to identify process improvement and implementing best practice solutions.
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- The Gift of Time – three additional days leave for charity or voluntary work per year
- Big Birthday's off (those ending in zero)
- BUPA health care
- 37.5 hours per week
- Life Assurance at x3 your annual salary
- Retail discounts on a variety of outlets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Working in a modern office with a dynamic team setting.
We are experts in later living, obsessed with great customer outcomes and aim to improve the lives of our residents and those within the local community each day.
If you share our passion and want to work for a truly inspiring business - please get in touch!