Our General Managers are the face of Inspired Villages.
Overseeing the operations of the kitchen and restaurant area, gym, wellness centre and much more, this is a fantastic environment for you to make an immediate impact.
- Ensuring the smooth delivery of all day-to-day activities including food and beverage, housekeeping, maintenance, gardening, wellness etc
- Empowering every team member to deliver amazing experiences for our residents
- Delivering a world class resident experience
- Ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety related policies and procedures
- Promoting activities that support local and company-wide charities
- Efficiently managing the Village estate; continuously improving through effective planned maintenance and investment in equipment and services to maintain operational excellence
- Identifying and addressing all areas for improvement impacting the resident experience and their happiness
- Driving vibrancy in the village through promotion and use of all facilities
- Ensuring every team member understands and delivers against our values and service proposition
- Identifying and developing outstanding talent within your team
- Managing service charge and the reserve fund budget
- Focusing on delivering food and beverage revenues and maintaining costs within budgets
- Supporting the sales teams in promoting and filling the village
- Ensuring we communicate with our residents in the appropriate manner and tone of voice
- Ensuring you are visible and available to residents.
- An extensive background in senior level management; preferably from the hotel management, leisure services or quality later living space
- Dynamic, confident and an innovative leader with strong commercial and networking skills with the ability to manage a large team with an open, approachable personality
- Excellent budgeting and financial awareness, together with a demonstrable record of exceeding standards in all areas
- Educated to degree level within health or management (preferable but not essential).
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- The Gift of Time – 3 additional days leave for charity or voluntary work
- Big birthdays off (those ending in a 0)
- BUPA health care
- 37.5 hours per week with flexible working pattern
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Life Assurance at x4 your annual salary
- Retail discounts on a variety of outlets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Incredible workspace, with a gym, social areas, and parking.
More enjoyment. More satisfaction. More like one big family. If you’re looking for a career that means more and gives you more, hit that apply button!