Our General Managers are the face of Inspired Villages.
Overseeing the operations of the kitchen and restaurant area, gym, wellness centre and much more, this is a fantastic environment for you to make an immediate impact.
- Ensuring the smooth delivery of all day to day activities including food and beverage, housekeeping, maintenance, gardening, wellness etc
- Empowering every team member to deliver amazing experiences for our residents
- Delivering a world class resident experience
- Ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety related policies and procedures
- Promoting activities that support local and company-wide charities
- Efficiently managing the Village estate; continuously improving through effective planned maintenance and investment in equipment and services to maintain operational excellence
- Identifying and addressing all areas for improvement impacting the resident experience and their happiness
- Driving vibrancy in the village through promotion and use of all facilities
- Ensuring every team member understands and delivers against our values and service proposition
- Identifying and developing outstanding talent within your team
- Managing service charge and the reserve fund budget
- Focusing on delivering food and beverage revenues and maintaining costs within budgets
- Supporting the sales teams in promoting and filling the village
- Ensuring we communicate with our residents in the appropriate manner and tone of voice
- Ensuring you are visible and available to residents.
- An extensive background in senior level management; preferably from the hotel management, leisure services or quality later living space
- Dynamic, confident and an innovative leader with strong commercial and networking skills with the ability to manage a large team with an open, approachable personality
- Excellent budgeting and financial awareness, together with a demonstrable record of exceeding standards in all areas
- Educated to degree level within health or management (preferable but not essential).
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- 33 days annual leave
- The Gift of Time – three additional days leave for charity or voluntary work per year
- Big birthdays off (those ending in a zero)
- BUPA health care
- 37.5 hours per week with flexible start and finish times
- Life Assurance at x3 your annual salary
- Retail discounts on a variety of outlets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities.
We are experts in later living, obsessed with great customer outcomes and aim to improve the lives of our residents and within the local community each day.
If you share our passion, have experience in creating and managing memorable moments, actively go out of your way to help others and want to work for a company which recognises you - please get in touch!