Our approach to the provision of domiciliary care is driven by our belief that our Residents have choice.
They choose what they want to do in the day, where they want to go, and whether they need any help or support in whatever the day brings. They are also in control over who will provide that support.
We take great pleasure in working closely with Bluebird Care to be our domiciliary care provider of choice at our Villages. It is important to us that Bluebird Care provide a well-led, caring, effective, responsive and safe service, and we go to great lengths through external auditing to ensure our expectations, and those of our residents are met. With Bluebird Care supporting us and our residents we are certain that this is the case.
The range of care services at an Inspired Village makes impressive reading, for example:
• Direct observations for health and well-being as part of an agreed care plan
• Assisting with dressing
• Assisting with continence management
• Preparing for bed
• Assistance with eating and drinking
• Assistance with personal care
• Medication assistance/ administration
• Application of topical creams and drops
• Rehabilitation following hospital admissions
• Physiotherapy support
• Meal preparation
• Social support & companionship
• Accompanying residents to hospital or Doctor’s appointments
Have you got questions about the care and support offered within our villages? Just call our advisors in Warwick on 01926 334 201 or Cheshire on 01829 770 997 for a confidential chat.