In order to create a more agile marketing function we are seeking a Social Media Manager to drive the social media strategy for the group. This role will focus on providing in-house capability to communicate internal and external comms messages, becoming a key link with our customers and potential employees on their mobile, tablet and laptops. Our end goal is to continually improve IVG brand awareness, increase the number of followers and generate engagement across all channels whilst extending our social media footprint.
Day to day.
- Postings regular fresh innovative content across all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, you tube, Linked In both for B2C and B2B audience as set out in the Social media strategy document
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Organic social media experience is essential, paid social experience would also be advantageous
- Experience of working with Google Analytics – perhaps even be Google certified.
- Manage social media feedback
- Managing paid social advertising on Facebook and Insta
- Social listening
- Setting up of user generated content (UGC ) from each villages for more authentic posts
- 2 blogs (short) per month that’s loaded for the website
- Produces reports for measures of effectiveness
- Produces own content and share expertise to create thought-leadership articles and comment on industry news.
- Produces high quality engaging video productions
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns and other brand messages
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Drive awareness of IVG events, creating event groups on Facebook and other platforms to actively manage and assist in the event attraction strategy - through paid and organic advertising.
- Manages the measure the response as well as promote 101 Inspired campaign and the Inspired Club – working with the Customer Liaison Managers and external marketing agency.
You will need.
- BA degree in Business, English, Journalism, Media or a similar subject (or relevant experience)
- Flexible approach to travel - this role covers multiple locations and there will be a requirement for frequent travel
- A passion for all things digital
- Experience in building social media communities and general marketing experience
- Good written skills and an eye for detail
- Strong team player
- Extremely organised
- Previous experience in blogging
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
A competitive salary, contributory scheme, personal healthcare, 25 days annual holiday entitlement plus bank holidays, a fabulous working environment and much more. Do not miss out on this great opportunity to join a growing business!