A beautiful modern home
These four cottages have been cleverly designed around a gentle curve. Pleasing to the eye, and situated close to the Springbok Hall clubhouse, upstairs there are two large en-suite bedrooms. While downstairs, you’ll find a stylish kitchen, wet room, generous living/dining area and glazed garden room, both with double doors leading to the gardens.
Click on the plots below to find out more information on the property.
There are no properties available
Leasehold, service charges and event fees apply.
Where beautiful design meets functionality
Every home in an Inspired village has been designed to get better with age. They’re filled with endless tiny details that only reveal their importance as we grow older and what might have seemed obsessive or indulgent, suddenly feels utterly inspired. The carefully considered design extends throughout each room in every apartment and across all corners of the village – from the beautifully landscaped grounds to the wellness spas and other facilities.
Inspired Villages homes are covered by a 10-year NHBC guarantee against defects. Apart from the fixtures and fittings described, the homes are unfurnished. Our photographs and floorplans are purely illustrative. We advise customers to seek independent advice, support and representation as appropriate in connection with buying a property at an Inspired village.
- High-quality fitted units + work surfaces throughout
- Glass splashback to hob
- Soft-close doors and drawers
- Fan-assisted oven
- Integrated washer-dryer
- Eye-level fridge with freezer
- Ceramic tile or Karndean woodstrip flooring
- LED lighting
- Bath fitted in first bathroom
- Walk-in shower in second bathroom (if applicable)
- Fully integrated bathroom cabinets
- Ceramic tiles to full height in shower areas
- Ceramic wash basins
- Glass screens to shower with chrome shower controls
- Telephone and broadband internet socket
- Sky / TV sockets
- Fitted or walk-in wardrobes
- Telephone socket
- Sky / TV sockets
- Smooth ceilings and walls throughout, finished in emulsion paint
Visit our show home
We hope our website has inspired you! Of course, the best way to discover more is to visit our show homes and chat to one of our friendly team members.