Below are details of the feedback process for customers or residents of Inspired Villages.
We encourage any and all feedback from our customers and residents, whether positive or negative.
We will review your feedback and use it to review and continuously improve our services.
We will not treat you any differently if you give us any negative feedback.
Feedback regarding any care services that you receive from external providers should be raised
with your care provider directly. If the provider is unable to resolve the matter satisfactorily, you may refer the matter to the Local Government & Social Care Ombudsman.
You can contact us by email: [email protected], speak to a member of the team or write to the Village Manager. We will then process your feedback according to the following procedure:
• The Village Manager or the appropriate member of the team will acknowledge a written complaint within 24 hours.
• You will receive our response within 5 working days. If this does not meet your expectations, please let us know and we will refer your complaint to the Director of Operations who will provide a final decision.
• We will provide a final decision within 8 weeks of initially receiving your complaint, unless we have previously agreed on a later deadline with you.
• During this process, you will not have to write in again or to provide your reasoning if you are not satisfied with our outcomes.
• We may wish to contact you directly during our review process. If you would prefer us to contact an intermediary who is acting on your behalf, this will be arranged and we will co-operate with that person in the same way.
If you are not satisfied with our handling of your feedback or the outcome, or we fail to provide a final decision by the relevant deadline, you may refer your complaint to the Property Ombudsman:
The Property Ombudsman: Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2BP.
Tel: 01722 333306. Web: www.tpos.co.uk
We will co-operate fully with the relevant Ombudsman service during any investigation and comply fully with the resulting decision, which will be binding on us.