40 Great Alne Park
40 Great Alne Park
A beautiful modern home
A flexible home that can accommodate your needs changing in the years to come. The ground floor of the Canterbury cottage comprises a spacious reception, large separate kitchen, glazed garden room and a study/bedroom with adjacent wet room to give you the option of single floor living if you prefer. Upstairs is a generously proportioned master bedroom and another bedroom or study, both of which have access to the bathroom.
BEDROOMS: Three bedrooms
LOCATION: Ground First floor
SIZE: 1300 sq ft
£ POA *
Special 2021 savings on this property...
Reduced stamp duty SAVE £0
No service charge for one year SAVE UP TO £5,000
Inspired moving package Worth up to £6,000
So, how did Brian save £21,000...
- He saved £8,800 on stamp duty
- He saved £6,200 with no service charge for a year
- He saved £6,000 using our moving package
- How much will you save in 2021?
|Kitchen||4,440mm x 3,510mm||14' 7" x 11' 7"|
|Living/Dining Room||4,120mm x 6,930mm||13' 7" x 22' 9"|
|Bedroom 1||2,940mm x 4,780mm||9' 8" x 15' 9"|
|Bedroom 2||2,660mm x 4,150mm||8' 9" x 13' 8"|
|Study/Home Office||3,290mm x 2,450mm||10' 10" x 8' 1"|
Where beautiful design meets functionality
Every home in an Inspired village has been designed to get better with age. They’re filled with endless tiny details that only reveal their importance as we grow older and what might have seemed obsessive or indulgent, suddenly feels utterly inspired. The carefully considered design extends throughout each room in every apartment and across all corners of the village – from the beautifully landscaped grounds to the wellness spas and other facilities.
Inspired Villages homes are covered by a 10-year guarantee against defects. Apart from the fixtures and fittings described, the homes are unfurnished. Our photographs and floorplans are purely illustrative. We advise customers to seek independent advice, support and representation as appropriate in connection with buying a property at an Inspired village.
- Stylish designer kitchens by Alno AG Group
- Composite stone worktops with upstand (excepting utility rooms)
- A range of high quality integrated electric appliances including an oven, combination microwave, ceramic hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Stainless steel sink and ceramic floor tiles
- Painted panelled doors (cottages) or oak veneered flush doors (apartments) with elegant brushed metal door furniture
- Bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes, where indicated
- Profiled skirting boards and architraves with a satin finish
- Cornices or coving to selected rooms
- Smooth, white-painted ceilings
- All new homes will be highly energy efficient; the external walls and roof having been designed to high thermal efficiency standards
- The properties benefit from an energy efficient ventilation system
- Elegant white sanitaryware from Villeroy & Boch and Kaldewei
- Complementary fittings by Hansgrohe
- Ceramic wall tiling; full-height to shower rooms and half-height to bathrooms
- Ceramic floor tiles
- Fitted mirrored cabinet
- Electric shaver point
Heating & Electrics
- Electric air source heat pump system providing under floor heating and hot water
- Chrome heated towel rails in bathrooms, wet rooms and shower rooms
- Supplementary domestic hot water heating by means of an immersion heater
- Double-glazed windows throughout
- External light and door bell
- Wiring and television points compatible for use with Freeview and Satellite TV including Sky Multi-room
- Ample power, television and telephone points, strategically placed throughout the properties
Security & Peace of Mind
- Mains smoke detectors with battery back-up
- Independent call alarm system linked to Manager’s office within designated hours. Linked to UK out of hours call centre outside these times
- NHBC 10-year Buildmark warranty
*Leasehold, service charges and event fees apply.
Visit our show home
We hope our website has inspired you! Of course, the best way to discover more is to visit our show homes and chat to one of our friendly team members.