Discover tranquillity at Fairfield Lodge. This spacious one-bedroom property is generously proportioned, and it boasts a beautiful ensuite bathroom, providing both comfort and convenience. Step into the inviting living and dining area which is perfect for entertaining friends and family. From here, you can seamlessly access the terrace area—a perfect spot for outdoor relaxation and enjoying the beautiful surroundings.
Lodge Internal Area – 59.2m2 (637 sqft)
External Terrace Area – 18.3m2 (197 sqft)
BEDROOMS: One bedroom
LOCATION: Ground floor
SIZE: 637 sq ft
Leasehold, service charges and event fees apply.
Where beautiful design meets functionality
Every home in an Inspired village has been designed to get better with age. They’re filled with endless tiny details that only reveal their importance as we grow older and what might have seemed obsessive or indulgent, suddenly feels utterly inspired. The carefully considered design extends throughout each room in every apartment and across all corners of the village – from the beautifully landscaped grounds to the wellness spas and other facilities.
Our photographs and floorplans are purely illustrative. We advise customers to seek independent advice, support and representation as appropriate in connection with buying a property at an Inspired village.
- High-quality fitted units and work surfaces throughout
- Glass splashback to hob
- Soft-close doors and drawers
- Fan-assisted oven
- Safe induction hob
- Integrated washer-dryer
- Eye-level fridge with freezer
- Karndean Anti Slip Vinyl Stone Effect Flooring
- Walk-in shower fitted to En-Suite
- Wall mounted Illuminated Mirror Cabinet
- Ceramic tiles to full height in shower areas
- Chrome towel rails
- Ceramic wash basins
- Glass screens to shower with chrome shower controls
- Fitted Ottomen Storage
- Telephone socket
- Sky / TV sockets
- Telephone and broadband internet socket
- Sky / TV sockets
- Smooth ceilings and walls throughout, finished in emulsion paint
Visit our show home
We hope our website has inspired you! Of course, the best way to discover more is to visit our show homes and chat to one of our friendly team members.