- What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Payment and bank details to administer the billing
- How we get the information and why we have it
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To enter into a contract to exchange goods or services for payment
- To facilitate the supply, and make payment for, those goods and services.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- We have a contractual obligation.
- What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Administer your invoices as part of the contract
- Provide direct marketing to you related to this contract where you have consented
We only share this information with other organisations or individuals in order to process invoicing and payment. These organisations are classed as data processors and are contracted not to further process the data except where required to do so by law.
Examples of these third parties are banks and secure payment providers.
- How we store your information
Your information is securely stored on a computer protected by a password and in hard copy in a locked filing cabinet.
We keep the information for the minimum period required by HMRC. This is usually a maximum of 6 years in addition to the current year after payment has been made. We will then dispose your information by deleting the computer files and securely shredding any hard copies.
- Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at the above address if you wish to make a request.
- How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113