In association with Warwick District Council

Shared ownership properties

Move into an Austin Heath property today. Our shared ownership scheme offers 75% ownership of the property with no rent to pay on the remaining 25%!

 

By owning a partial share, you can effectively manage your finances, relieving the worry of the current climate. With our incentive of up to 2 years’ free service charge*, you can live the lifestyle you deserve at Austin Heath.

 

Arrange your visit with one of our friendly Village Advisers now.

 

Arrange a visit  Free brochure  Call 01926 683 514

 

*Terms and Conditions Apply: Selected offers only available on completion by the end of May 2024, on shared ownership properties (selected units).

Featured properties

10 Gallagher Court

Second Floor, One bedroom, 535 sq ft

£162,750

Available for £162,750 for 75% share based on the marketing figure of £217,000

View property Right arrow Right arrow

9 Gallagher Court

Second Floor, One bedroom, 548 sq ft

£171,000

Available for £171,000 for 75% share based on the marketing figure of £228,000

View property Right arrow Right arrow

5 Gallagher Court

First Floor, One bedroom, 548 sq ft

£171,000

Available for £171,000 for 75% share based on the marketing figure of £228,000

View property Right arrow Right arrow

Want to find out more?

Our village advisers will tell you all you need to know about lifestyle, health options and what to expect from our homes

Arrange a visit  Free brochure

How it works

Benefits of Shared Ownership

  • Limited time offer! Enjoy our Stress-free Move Service, covering selling, buying, decluttering, and packing, ensuring a hassle-free experience. Plus, get 2 year’s free service charge, lightening your financial load further.*
  • If you purchase 75%, there will be no rent to pay on the remaining 25%.
  • Shared ownership offers a cost-effective opportunity to purchase one of our retirement properties.
  • By buying a partial share, you can effectively manage your finances.
  • You can experience the Austin Heath lifestyle without having to pay the entire purchase amount.
  • Enjoy the perks of top of the range facilities including a Wellness Spa, Pool, Gym, Restaurant, Bar, Library and Beauty Salon.
Shared Ownership Austin Heath
Lounge

Can I purchase the remaining share of the property?

You will not be able to purchase the remaining unpurchased equity in the property. It will remain with Warwick Gates LLP.

What happens when you wish to sell?

When you come to resell the apartment it is sold with the same criteria and at the same 75% discount percentage as at the time of your initial purchase.

If you wish to sell your property, the property must first be advertised through Home Choice. Following two successive listings, but without a sale, you may then sell your apartment:

  • via any estate agent
  • via Warwick Gates LLP who can provide assistance with your sale.

There is an event fee payable to Warwick Gates LLP at time of resale to help fund the long-term maintenance of the village.

In this way, upon resale, you will receive 75% of the open market value of the property less the event fee payable on the 75% resale price.