Contact Us - Privacy Notice
Our contact details
Name: Inspired Villages Group
Address: Units 3 & 4, Cedars Office Park, Butt Lane, Normanton on Soar, Leicestershire LE12 5EE
Phone Number:01509 278172
Protecting your personal information is extremely important to Inspired Villages. It’s especially important for a company like ours, as our customers trust us to look after their personal data.
The way we collect and share your information is equally important. Our customers expect us to manage their information privately and securely. If we don’t, they’ll lose their trust in us.
This privacy notice tells you how we collect and process your personal information. Please take a few minutes to read it, and show it to anyone else connected to the information mentioned.
What is personal information?
When we talk about personal information we mean information about an individual that can identify them, like their name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and financial details. It can relate to customers, employees, shareholders, business contacts and suppliers. Any reference to “information” or “data” in this policy is a reference to personal information about a living individual.
What type of information we have about you
We currently collect and process the following information:
|Type of data||Description||
Examples of how we use it
Consent & preferences
|Documentary data & national identifiers||
- How we get the information and why we have it
The personal information we process is provided to us:
- directly by you when you fill in a form or contact us by telephone or email and
Under data protection legislation, the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information is:
- Consent – where you have given your specific informed indication of your wishes.
- Contract – where the information is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract with you.
- Legal obligation – where we have to process your data to comply with the law, such as for money laundering or fraud prevention. Legitimate Interests – it is in the legitimate interests of Inspired Villages to market our goods and services and to monitor the effectiveness of these activities.
- What we do with the information we have
We use the information that we have in order to:
- Carry out our responsibilities resulting from any agreements you are entering into with us.
- Provide you with information about products and services we offer.
- Tell you about any changes to our products that may affect you.
- Comply with any legal obligations.
- Carry out market research, analysis and profiling to improve our business.
- Carry out automated decision making in relation to the prevention and detection of fraud, personalising communications and marketing.
We do not share this information with any other organisations or individuals unless you have given specific consent or as part of your contract where this includes it.
We will keep the data only for as long as it is necessary for the purpose it was collected or as required by law. Once we no longer need the data it will be securely deleted.
You can opt out of marketing at any time by e-mailing SalesMarketingTeam@inspiredvillages.co.uk or telephoning our Village Advisors on 0800 138 0235.
- How we store your information
Your information is securely stored on a computer protected by a password.
- Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances. These circumstances are:
- We no longer need to use the personal data to achieve the purpose we collected it for
- You withdraw your consent if we’re using your personal data based on that consent
- Where you object to the way we use your data, and there is no overriding legitimate interest
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us using the details above if you wish to make a request.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances. These circumstances are:
- You dispute the accuracy of the personal data we hold
- You would like your data erased, but we require to hold it in order to stop its processing
- You have the right to require us to erase the personal data but would prefer that our processing is restricted instead
- Where we no longer need to use the personal data to achieve the purpose we collected it for, but you need the data for legal claims.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances. These circumstances are:
- You have provided us with the information.
- Our lawful basis for processing is either your consent or for the purpose of entering into a contract with you.
- We are processing the data electronically i.e. not just on paper.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. These circumstances are:
- Where we are processing your data for the purposes of direct marketing.
- Where we are processing your data for out legitimate interests, you have specified what your objection is and our legitimate interests do not outweigh your objections and we do not need to hold the data for the defence of legal claims.
- How to complain
If you have a complaint, please use the contact details above in the first instance to give us the opportunity to resolve the matter.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113