Why choose Inspired
Why Inspired Villages?
We are proud partners with Legal and General and Natwest Group Pension Fund, both UK institution-backed buyers with an exceptional financial standing.
With more than 20 sites legally secured (operational, in construction, or in planning), we are still actively seeking new sites to add to our pipeline.
We have a flexible approach to acquisitions where we will look at sites with, or without planning, and will also consider joint venture opportunities as well as those part of larger mixed-use developments. Our outstanding track record in securing planning consents, right experience, and being well resourced, make us a preferred delivery partner for landowners, developers and promoters to secure the best outcome.
We are keen to consider new sites and will give an initial view quickly. Our Integrated Retirement Community schemes boast planning advantages as well as providing competitive land values. We bring a number of planning advantages such as:
- C2 use class
- Local & political support in many areas
- Local employer creating circa 30-40 full-time jobs
- Open community where our village facilities are available for use by the general public
- Low traffic generator
- Help the release of local family housing
- Reduce local NHS burden
- Increase multi-generational social interaction
Take a look at our existing retirement villages.
What we're looking for
Retirement village land requirement
- UK wide requirement
- Brownfield, urban fringe or in-fill sites with or without existing buildings
- Circa 5 acres minimum
- Proximity to transport links (bus stop, tram or train station) preferred
- Proximity to local amenities (post office, convenience store, doctors surgery, cafes etc) preferred
- £400+ psf local market sales values
- Sites with an existing C2 or C3 permission a priority