Inspired Villages has been shortlisted in seven categories by Best Companies, which analyses the best organisations to work for in the UK in a prestigious annual ranking system.
The categories are:
- Top 100 best big companies to work for
- Top 10 health and social care companies to work for
- Midlands - Top 100 companies to work for
- South East - Top 100 companies to work for
- North West - Top 100 companies to work for
- South West - Top 50 companies to work for
- London - Top 75 companies to work for
Jamie Bunce, CEO of Inspired Villages, said:
“We are delighted to have achieved a 2*outstanding accreditation and be shortlisted in seven categories by Best Companies. To be shortlisted among such prestigious organisations, when just four years old as a company, is a testament to the hard work my colleagues have put in to ensure we have a welcoming and fulfilling work environment. The last 12 months have been a challenging time globally and employee wellbeing has been a primary focus for us, so it’s fantastic to learn colleagues are happy and engaged.”
Best Companies will announce the precise rankings on 21 May.
Want to find out more?
We run events at our Inspired Villages all year around. Join our mailing list to get all of the updates on our future events.